Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It Is Finished! Ebook Cover Reveal PLUS Pre-Order Your Autographed Paperback

I am so excited to share that "Discovering The Shepherd: A Study of Psalm 23" is complete and is being edited right now! What an amazing journey this has been and I can hardly wait to share this book with the world. The very talented cover artist Natasha Brown put together this amazing final cover. I cried when I first saw it because she captured perfectly the emotion and reverence for God shown in this project. What do you think about it? Leave a comment and let me know!


More than likely, the Kindle version of the book will be available in a day or two, but I am now taking pre-orders for signed copies of the paperback. These autographed copies of the paperback are being offered at a discounted price of $10, including shipping. Signed copies will only be available for a LIMITED TIME so claim your copy as soon as you can. 

*NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this project. May God continue to bless you in a special way every day! Also, I would love to connect with you via social media. My links are listed below and I look forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment